It is so tasty and satisfying, high in protein and loaded with good fats, this Chick Pea Salad will amaze and delight all your taste buds! Using mostly fresh and simple ingredients, it is quick and inexpensive to make. Use your imagination and develop your own recipe, using this one as a base. Use it for your main meal or side dish or add it to any veggie wrap for an easy lunch. However you use it, eat it with reckless abandon!
To one large bowl add:
- One can drained/rinsed organic chick peas
- One can drained/rinsed organic black beans
- Chopped cucumber, cherry tomatoes, black olives, red, yellow and orange peppers, red onions, parsley or kale (or both!), diced avocado in whatever portions you like best.
- Add your favorite oil and balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper to taste, garlic powder and if you like spice, some tumeric and cayenne pepper.
- Mix until coated well with the dressing, serve and enjoy!! Yummm!